CHATROOM 
FT First Lady

Post CHATROOM
I know that many are frustrated with our chatroom. It has been almost impossible to find someone to chat with.

Ok, I have been using it more & I have been lucky & have reconnected with dear friends.

PLEASE be PATIENT, u can't go in & expect someone to be there all the times, our bodies can't take it & not only that but we have a problem with the WELCOME sound letting us know that someone has entered.

I don't stay in there looking at a white screen so I go do something else or get up & do things that I can around the house.

We can't expect to have someone that is on brb to come running & join u within a min or 2, remember sometimes we move so slow that if we went any slower we would be moving in reverse, so give us time to get to our puters. Some people don't have speakers & some don't go up loud enough to hear if we r in a different part of the house so be patient after all we r all sick & sometimes laying down waiting 4 someone to join us.

Also since the welcomming sound is no longer working when u come in type in *whip* *meow* or *slap*. Do this several times, eventually the person that is already in will hear u.

I can deal with waiting for someone to join me, what frustrates me the most is when I hear someome leave. What good does it do us to just be aware when some EXITS instead ENTERING................

So please be patient & keep making the sounds mannually to let us know that u have entered.

You can bring up the box with the musical notes which is where we give each other sound effects but I find it faster to just type *(8 upper case) meow, * (8 upper case) slap & * 8 (upper case) again, no spaces.

Tcoys & WEAB&LPD
BOO

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:16 pm
FT First Lady

Post Re: CHATROOM - P.S.
Don't forget to turn on your speakers. ROTFLMAO, I just thought of that & checked & sure enough they were off.

Think it's time to trade with mel since his is much newer the speakers turn on automatically. loll

tcoys
boo

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:42 pm
FT First Lady

Post anyone that would like to CHAT
:wave I hope everyone is doing as well as possible.

I have not been around & miss chatting with others. Our anouncement WELCOME sound is MIA so we have no way of knowing if anyone has entered the room when we r logged in but away from our computers.

If you want to chat log in & remember to turn on your speakers especially if u are going to be AFK this way if u r gone from your puters & someone enters u will hear when they type your name.

We have to type each others name EXACTLY how it appears on the right side of the chat screen or type in * meow * , * slap *, or * whip * no spacing between the * & the word. The words are louder than when u type in your screen name.

I have always gone by boobette but in order to make it easier on everyone I log in now as boo, boo1 or boo2.

We used to have a coffee group & we would meet there in the a.m. & have a great time, getting to know each other, our families, making jokes or goofing on each other.

It's unbelievable how sometimes you feel badly & start hanging out with a group of people where u get instant feed bck & someone will say something funny how much better you start to feel. There have been times that I have felt horrible but I always knew that once I went into chat someone would come up with something funny, stupid or make fun of me or someone else how I always left feeling much better & in better spirits to start my day off.

Also please remember that we r all sick so we can't just sit in front of a computer waiting 4 someone to come in, so if u r logged in you can always do something else as long as u remember to turn on your speakers loud enough 4 u 2 hear them & please give each other time to get bck to our putes. There are days that I know that if we moved any slower we would be moving in reverse so give the person that is logged on time to get bck to their puters.

Now that I am feeling better I hope that I can catch some of u, like wendy, bon, gauchi, dp, lb, db, prema, lu, & hopefully
meet some of the members that have recently found thier way to the site.

So if u are interested, grab your drinks, put your feet up & join us or me because it takes time 4 some to chat & get comfortable getting to know each other.

TCOYS & WEAB&LPWKND
BOO

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 pm
FT 500 Club

Post Re: CHATROOM
never saw that one fm but one day i kept getting an advertisement for a muscle builder or some other snake oil that somebody planted i would be wary try your antivirus also i have free software someone showed me spybot but dont know how to tell you to get it

luv yas juju

Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:21 pm
FT 500 Club

fibromom just wash your hands b4 u enter and after u leave loll loll that should prevent any viruses seriously i am on facebook and spend a lot of my puter time on there. but if you want someone to chat with look over there for me if you belong.
bonbon and gauchi tell me if they are here and feel like chatting. just like here tho dont sit and stare at one screen play games or leave yesterday was in garden when gauchi messaged me on fb to chat lol.
if you are on facebook and want to friend me just pm me your fb name and i will tell you mine. and that goes for anyone who wants to chat or just wants another fb friend.

luv yas juju

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:44 pm
FT First Lady

:wave guys, fibromom, I have never seen such a msg when I enter the chatroom.

I know that sometimes I have problems but that is when my java needs updating since I do not do any of the updates because I have a tendency to click on the wrong thing & end up messing things up & mel has to come bck & fix it 4 me.

I am also very bad about my e-mail account. It got so bad that I was getting all sorts of viruses & trogen horses. It seems that I could never figure out how to click on them without opening them up & he just got fed up with fixing it so it because easier to just not use it.

It takes alot of patience when u r in the chatroom. We can't expect to enter the room & always find someone in there waiting. It is too hard 4 us to sit at our puters for long periods of times without getting up & moving or doing a few chores.

I open the room up & go do something else or open up a different room & do something else on my puter. Since we don't have our WELCOMMING sound working yet, I think it developed fibrofog as well we have to type the name of the person that is already in the room & give them time to walk from wherever they r at bck to their puters.

I logged into the chatroom after 8 & have already had the pleasure of chatting with 4 lovely ladies. It's up 2 us to be patient.

Mrnings r my best time for chatting. Sometimes I have both my puters on at the same time this way if I am doing a few light chores in my bdroom, I know when someone has entered, I can hear my d/t if I am in that part of the house as well.

I really do enjoy chatting because u get an immediate response, you don't have to try to remember what u r typing about.

I also get instant gratification because we make each other laugh right then & there, we don't have to wait to c if anyone responded to our post or not.

So for those that enjoy chatting remember be patient, just because u logged in doesn't mean that there is always going to be someone in there waiting 4 you. If someone is in but is on brb, type their names as it appears on the right side of the chatroom. If you don't do this the person will not even realize that you have entered the room & you will think that they r ignoring you which is not the case.

I keep the room open then open the forum room & post or read peoples post or do something else like a few chores while I wait for someone to come in.

I just came bck to the puter yesterday & chattes with 3 friends yesterday & so far with 5 today.

Good luck & looking forward to chatting with some of you & getting to know u as well as hooking up with old friends to find out how they have been doing & what kinds of trouble they have been getting into. ROTFLMAO

Sending nothing but possitive thoughts & WEAR&LPD
BOO

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 pm
FT First Lady

I doubt if this is from the Chat room itself, so Soul can't do anyting about it. If you have really good antivirus/security software, it will know of frequently used (by the population of people who have their software) sites and know they are safe - or quickly know if there is a problem.

The chat room here does not qualify and you are just being reminded. If you see this and you are trying some new site, I would say you should be extra careful.

Here on this site, we will know from other members if a virus hits!! We need to count on each other and not our computer software to determine if there is a problem here. So, rest, relax and be available for folks for chat.

Unknown

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:08 pm
Site Admin

Soul is aware of the virus information posted. Awaiting his reply :)

Respectfully Gauchi

Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:32 am