Love Coupons 
FT Friend

Post Love Coupons
I was chatting with BonnieS about a fun and helpful item my wife and I share with each other. Bonnie thought I ought to post it here and see if we could have fun with it too.

Years ago when my wife and I were first married (years and years ago) we bought a couple of love coupon books that we gave each other for Valentine's day. I have forgotten what all the coupons were but something like: "Good for one night at the movies -- Tonight", "Good for you taking me to dinner on _____ (you fill in the time)" "Good for a two minute hug", "Good for one "Forgiveness" without explanation", "Good for a 30 second kiss", "Good for one "Rant Session" (me, not you). "Good for your undivided attention. Listen to me without saying anything)" (that's a good one to use on me " "Good for one night out with the guys/gals."

A couple of days ago my wife really misunderstood something I said and she said something that I really misunderstood. Both taken at a real gut level. *whip* We sort of made up and talked it out superficially. A little later she came downstairs and low and behold she hands me this coupon for a two minute hug (which we both really needed). That really broke the tension. (the longetivity of women's memories are a mistery to us men -- she kept that coupon for 37 years!)

Anyway we have used those coupons way in the past and they are wonderful.

What do you think would make a good Love Coupon? (both for you to give or for your spouse to give)

gdw

Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:37 pm

I do think these are great idea:

:boohoo Good for one night of dancing to your favorite music :boohoo

*rows* Good for one dinner at your favorite restaurant *rows*

:lady Good for a day of pampering by your Favorite Hair Stylist :lady

Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:18 pm
FT 500 Club

Post Coupons
How about ....

Good for one foot rub! (I would love that!)

or Good for one sleep in on Sunday while I get up with the kids!

Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:39 pm
FT Favourite

Good for 1 day of house cleaning including laundry.

Hope(devary)

Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:15 pm
Site Admin

Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:54 pm
FT First Lady

Aww how sweet! thanks for sharing! It could teach us young'ins how to keep a marriage going for a life time!!! My hubby and I just had our 10 wedding anniversary and I hope we are still together for 50 more! again thanks for sharring *4*

~~~Some other places I like to hangout~~~
http://www.myspace.com/junebugh8fms
http://www.junebugh8fms.spaces.live.com
http://www.cafemom.com/home/junebugh8fms
http://www.youtube.com/junebugh8fms

Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:38 pm
FT Favourite

I remember seeing those coupons too, but also I think they would be good for us to give our friends as well. I am glad you mentioned this, as to I have recently gotten into a fight with a friend and maybe the two minute hug thing would be good, along with giving those to our other friends from time to time for appreciation when they are having down days themselves. What a wonderful thing to do to remind us that friendship, love and intimacy are unconditional!!!!! You answered my question on how to fix my problem.

Thank you,
Katrinasmom *group* *hugg* :cheers *power* :group

Wed May 02, 2007 3:51 am